Very often employers will not have the in house resources or expertise to make effective arrangements for managing health and safety.
We recommend SBM Safety Solutions Ltd. who have over 13 years of consultancy experience and whose consultants are chartered safety and health practitioners (CMIOSH). SBM help businesses of all sizes, from 1 employee who, for e.g. needs help with SSIP registration such as CHAS, to larger businesses who might need a more detailed review of their arrangements for managing health and safety.
- SBM can carry out a review of your current management controls and documentation – to see how you are complying with the requirements of current legislation.
- The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 (as amended) require employers to appoint one or more persons to provide access to competent health and safety advice. In many organisations it is often difficult to fill this position internally. SBM’s competent person scheme will help you to fill this skills gap.
- SBM can assist with producing your documentation which will demonstrate how you manage health and safety – health and safety policy, arrangements and organisation.
- SBM’s cost effective online training modules can help you to demonstrate that you are providing sufficient “information, instruction and training” as is legally required.
SBM Safety Solutions also provide acoustic consultancy services as members of the Institute of Acoustics (MIOA), including:
- Noise at Work Assessments (Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005)
- Environmental Noise Surveys (Planning)
- Sound Insulation Testing (Part E Building Regulations)
- Industrial Noise
- Entertainment Noise
- Construction Noise
Steven Mellor, MA, CMIOSH, MIIRSM, MIOA, MMS(Dip), DipSM, PGCert
Chartered Safety and Health Practitioner
Member of the Institute of Acoustics
SBM Safety Solutions Ltd.
- For National Coverage
- Telephone: 0800 787 9006
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org